Licensed and sold in France for more than 65 years, the benefits of Flavay® are particularly compelling because it supports so many diverse body tissues and functions.
for your Brain
Flavay® readily crosses the blood-brain barrier where it strengthens collagen in your brain’s vascular walls and capillaries, increases circulation and nutrient delivery, and provides synergistic antioxidant protection. Patented as “free-radical scavenger,” Flavay’s® protection of brain cells is significant as published studies have established a direct connection between free-radical damage and cognitive impairment. (1-3, 14) More →
for your Immune System
Flavay® helps in various ways to normalize immune function at the cellular level. First, Flavay® has the power to restore cytokine imbalances and can normalize white blood cell activity, thereby boosting immune function. Also, Flavay® prevents free radical damage to macrophages, a type of white blood cell that generates nitric oxide to destroy bacteria, viruses, and host parasites. Finally, by recycling the activity of vitamins C and E (essential for a healthy immune response), Flavay® helps your body to maintain its natural antioxidant defenses, giving your body more ammunition to fight infection and inflammation. (14,10) More →
for your Cardiovascular and Endothelial System
Flavay® reduces platelet aggregation as it works in production of endothelial nitric oxide causing your blood platelets return to their normal smooth condition. (10,52,53,103,202) More →
for Better Circulation
Flavay® strengthens collagen in vascular walls and micro-capillaries, making your vessels stronger and more elastic, proven to improve capillary resistance and reduce leakage and inflammation. (38-54) More →
for your Eyes
In supporting your body's circulatory function, Flavay® enhances visual adaptation of your eye to different light environments. Flavay® also protects the health of your retina.
Licensed and sold for eye health in France, the vascular protective activity of Flavay® has been established by significant studies. In clinical trials of patients with various types of retinal diseases, including macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa, and hemorrhagic and hypertensive retinopathy, all persons showed significant improvement. (3,8) More →
for Inflammation and Edema
Flavay® helps to improve capillary strength and reduces capillary leakage. It also helps support the body in maintaining healthy circulatory function in veins. (38-54)
Italian scientists from the University of Florence studied the effect of Flavay® on venous congestion (edema) in the legs. The study involved 40 subjects consisting of 13 men and 27 women between the ages of 34 and 74. The subjects were randomly divided into two groups. One group received a placebo and the other group received 300 mg of Flavay® daily for 60 days.
All taking the Flavay® had relief from at least some of
the symptoms. After 30 days, the pain was totally relieved in in 38 percent
of those taking Flavay®, the swelling disappeared in 26 percent
(the circumference of the legs was measured above the ankle), and 11 percent
experienced a decrease in the feeling of heaviness in their lower limbs.
After 60 days, the pain was totally relieved in 67 percent of those taking
Flavay®, the swelling disappeared in 63 percent, and the decrease
in heaviness jumped to 33 percent. (3,8)
for your Joints
Flavay® selectively binds to the connective tissue of your joints, preventing inflammation and lessening pain. The nutrients in Flavay® can be considered as ‘collagen vitamins’ because Flavay® partakes in the bio-synthesis of collagen and can prevent its destruction. (2,3,8,19,25,35) More →
for your Lungs
Flavay® has been successfully used for controlling hay fever and allergies for many decades. Research now shows several ways that Flavay® may influence the immune response to help normalize the balance of chemicals in the body that control inflammation and allergies. (14,10) More →
for your Skin
Flavay® partakes in the bio-synthesis of collagen and can prevent its destruction. Visible signs of weak collagen are wrinkles and sagging skin. Flavay® can reactivate damaged collagen and elastin, and strengthen and rebuild collagen. By preserving your body's natural collagen proteins, Flavay® can enhance the elasticity of your skin, helping to offset visible signs of premature aging. (18,19,25,33) More →
Flavay® neutralizes the free radical reactions that are responsible for the progressive deterioration of your biological systems, including your brain. Flavay® is fully bioavailable and its high free radical scavenging effect is believed to be associated with a longer, healthier, life with an increased functional life span. Flavay® protects against the breakdown of skin collagen, a process that produces visible signs of aging. (18,19,25,33) More →
for Sports Activities and Recovery
Flavay® strengthens your body's collagen which is a major component of muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and bones. Since Flavay® strengthens collagen, it can be helpful in minimizing damage potential and reducing the recovery time from sports-related activities. Flavay® can enhance your body's recovery following strenuous workouts. (18,19,25,33) More →
for Coping with Stress
Research shows that Flavay Plus® can lower stress-induced hormone (cortisol) production by 30 percent. (117)
Flavay Plus® utilizes the dynamic interplay among the antioxidants and their co-factor nutrients with a synergistic blend of Flavay®, antioxidant vitamins and minerals and other phytonutrients formulated to boost your brain and immune functions—thereby benefiting your whole body. (1-3) More →
for Superior Antioxidant Support
Flavay® is superior to other antioxidants in many ways:
- Patented as a “free-radical scavenger,” Flavay® possesses more reactive sites for neutralizing free-radicals than other known antioxidants.
- Flavay® permits reactivity with both positively and negatively charged free-radical species.
- Highly reactive as an antioxidant in both lipid (fat) and aqueous (water) phases, Flavay® is a valuable protector of cells in a variety of internal conditions. This is a unique property among antioxidants as most work either in lipid or aqueous phases, but not both.
- What this means is that Flavay® can “quench” or “scavenge” (neutralize) a very broad variety of free radicals.
- Flavay® provides its own antioxidant protection plus it strengthens the dynamic interplay of other antioxidants. Flavay® regenerates (recycles) vitamins C (aqueous) and E (lipid) after having quenched free-radicals, vastly extending their unique antioxidant powers, so the protective effects of Flavay® multiply —helping maintain optimum antioxidant protection.
- Flavay® crosses the blood-brain barrier and protects brain cells from disease-causing lipid peroxidative damage.
- Flavay® regulates nitric oxide and quenches superoxide and the hydroxyl radical. This is extremely important. Of all free-radicals formed in your body, the hydroxyl radical is most dangerous because it can directly attack your DNA.
- Flavay® aids your body more quickly than other antioxidants because it’s highly bioavailable, very rapidly absorbed and quickly distributed throughout blood cells, where it reduces free-radical damage and ravages of aging.
- Flavay® is an antioxidant prize-fighter, successfully taking on all challengers, big or small, in all environments. (1-3,5,7,9,18,22,24,27-31)
Taken orally, Flavay® passes rapidly into the bloodstream as the oligomers become fixed on arteries, cartilage, stomach wall, bones and skin (areas rich in collagen). (1-3,5,8)
Flavay® has several key actions when consumed:
- Flavay® is a powerfully effective ANTIOXIDANT which also recycles other antioxidants in your body after having quenched corrosive free radicals and thereby supports many tissues and conditions including cognitive impairment and premature aging. (1-7,18,20,22-31,84,85,87,89)
- Flavay® aids in the production of ENDOTHELIAL NITRIC OXIDE, which is essential for: normal blood circulation and smooth blood platelets, coordination between your immune system and your brain, and modulating communication between brain cells—and is thereby deeply involved in concentration, learning and memory. (5,7,10,14)
- Flavay® inhibits the release and synthesis of HISTAMINE, a key factor in the promotion of INFLAMMATION; reactions associated with conditions like vascular diseases, allergies, and arthritis. (1-10,77,79,87)
- Flavay® strengthens and rebuilds COLLAGEN proteins, improving skin and blood vessel health. (1-10,18,19,25,36,37,60)